Pages

Wednesday 30 May 2012

Wonderful Wednesday

Well...Good Morning to you all! I'm off today thus I have the luxury of sitting down in my favourite chair and relaxing rather than rushing out the door and heading to my place of work. Don't get me wrong, I love my job but having a day to relax in the middle of the week is quite nice. As you can tell, I've made some progress...I have actually managed to upload a photo from my personal files to my blog header...good for me; I think I deserve a star! I'm not sure what I will accomplish today. I know for sure that my daughter will be dropping by for a visit and will pick up our... oops! I mean her puppy (75 pound 2-year old Lab/collie) who we have been doggy-sitting while her and Joel have been away. We will miss Noah around here...constantly at our feet, the dog hair EVERYWHERE, putting him outside, taking him back in, walking him, feeding him...oh dear, he's a lot of work BUT we love him! I am very anxious to see our girl after almost 3 weeks. We will have lots to talk about and I'm looking forward to hearing all about her trip to Rome.

Here is a picture of dear ole Noah...isn't he adorable?

I'm not sure what I will do for the remainder of the day...I may decide to take a trip to HomeSense which is normally my Saturday morning adventure but it will be a nice change to head out on a week day.  I may just stay at home and relax or take on one of those tasks I have been putting off.  Right now, I think I will have my second cup of coffee and browse through my newest Style at Home magazine before I start my day or do anything.  Enjoy your Wednesday...I plan to!

This is the day that the Lord has made...REJOICE and be glad in it!

No comments:

Post a Comment